Saturday, October 2, 2010

Word (Recycled)

He handed me some words and said not to mess them up.

I looked at the Bible but it kinda just lay there laughing.

In the mountains there were wonders and sounds.

The pack had room for a knife and a compass and a snack.

When I came back, the words increased along with my tears.

Into the desert with some water, sunscreen, and prayers.

The moon dance freed something and I slept.

My dreams turned to weapons and mourning came early.

Somewhere is calling and here we stand.

How many of you are there?

So many questions not to be asked.

Water tastes funny and I try not to laugh.

Change floods the floor boards of things gone past.

Fun house pranksters goose step by and buy and bye.

Solitary come fine, man. Further from zero and closer to one.

I can name that tomb. Roll the rock away.

No comments:

Post a Comment