Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beauty Full

I see your beauty and shall see your beauty long after the sands of my hourglass crystallize into the jewel of nothingness. Your beauty feeds my soul. It shines when you touch another with it. Your eyes shine when you see the beauty that surrounds you. It transcends the forces of humanity that would deny it. It survives the ravages of illness, age, and even death. I see it beneath your dress, undress, flesh, blood, and bone for that is where it lives. There is the womb of your truest beauty for any that see it. I see it even inside me for that is where your beauty is understood first. You are beautiful long before I see how beautiful you truly are. You are beautiful long before you see how beautiful you truly are.

Your beauty is there even when you do not feel it. At your weakest, it waits within for it is strength. When you are in the darkness of hate, it loves. It is stronger than the wars within and without that would deny it in yourself and even others. It came with you at birth and will be here when your flesh is no more. I see it in you and all that I see. I see it in those that are at that next place and those that will see this place when I forgotten. I feel it without seeing it and feel it even more having seen it. Thank you for filling my world with beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment