Monday, October 11, 2010

Peace Child, Hole man

Tears kissed me awake this day. Eyes cleansed in light of hope and truth. Inside the flower, I open and gather. Kissing from love and in love and with love. Tasting all around the darkness and sensing the cancer of doubt retreat back into the fear and loathing. To be of this flesh yet so far removed from the dirt that is our substance. In that dirt is life. The life of that thing next to me, before me, and after me. The life that loved me to breathing and will miss what I see in the mirror when the reflection they see goes beyond their own flesh. This is the opening and joy of acceptance and the hunger is deep and the light eases in and fills me with nothing for that is home and love. Yahway. Hip Hip Hooray. Come and be of the vibrations and flower children in the garden of the light. Numbers speak, music hums, and words flow in cleansing waves of birth. See through me and feel you for you are loved so much that you show yourself everywhere I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment