Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Moments in my Mind

Dancing through my paranoia with my schizophrenia down the center aisle of my manic-depression.

Keeping my words to myself was killing my spirit. My words are my Pom-Poms and I am cheering up a storm for you cause the words are really yours. Rah. Rah. Shish-boom-ba. Take your own sides. I’ll have a side of fries and make it my main course. Writing. Right writing. Writing and reading. Reading and righting. Things are going be alright and I hope you know that. Read about it right here.

Love it. Hate it. Deal with it. I am what I am…like really am what I really am. Learning to like what I really am. Really.

Pop your damn pills, put mud in your own eye, Popeye ain’t just some sailor man.

In uniform, out of uniform, this function, that function, dysfunction….addressing and redressing. I use to be in uniform but now I am out of uniform and doing things even better. Bear arms. Bare arms. Tattoos where there used to be silence. Make your mark. Is this gonna leave a mark? X marks the spot and this shit ain’t coming out. Who’s coming out? Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Cross dress, cross bows, hot cross buns, a bun in the oven, so hike up your skirt because we all have our cross to bare. Bare it here. Bare it there. Barely here. So out there. Here and there is right over there and here we are. The chicken crossed the road and came home to roost. That’s how this cock crows.

It’s Wednesday and I am thinking how much I like Thursdays. Old time paydays. Thanksgiving and the annual “are you taking Friday off too” tail chase to see who stuffs what where. Halloween feels better on a Thursday. Thursdays feel good even though today is really Wednesday. How was your day? This day is your day. Tomorrow might not be your day. Tomorrow might be the day you miss. Here is your day. Open it up. Trick or Treat. It is yours for the keeping. For the moment. This moment.

I can speak out of both sides of my mouth, out of my ass, and without saying a word. “Nuff said? I’ll get back to you on that. Even if you don’t hear me, my words will fall like that tree in the forest, be louder than my own hand clapping, and sing long after I kicked the bucket I couldn’t carry a tune in. Well, well, well. Look’s who’s talking now. More importantly, look who’s hearing now. Now. Now. Now. Feels like a Thursday, don’t it? Have I mentioned I like Thursdays? Tomorrow got here a day early and it is about time cause it was long overdue. Do it. Over do it. Do something right cause that is what we have left. Exit, stage right. That’s really left. Did you know that?


No comments:

Post a Comment