Monday, July 19, 2010

Poemsucker

Take my words into your mouth and drink.

Wrap your mind around my totality.

Others have been here and you are now.

Some find me hard and enjoy the softening.

There is more to me but this your piece now.

Take me deep until your hunger is pleased.

Sweet to feel you and share this moment.

Enticing to welcome the pull on my unzipped soul.

Driven to penetrate the open and fill the willing.

Whored fully in these intimacies with strangers.

Do I taste sweet? Is this what you seek?

How did you learn to accept so much of me?

Who rides and who is ridden in this moment?
Who gives and who takes as we exchange?
Is the deepest part still me and is it really you?

Is there more in me that you draw into yourself?

Why does this matter so very much to me?

Why am I driven to feel this over and over?

The softness is as much me as the rock hard façade.

Beyond the man is the child so eager to please.

Kiss my soul with your knowing and learned ways.

Assure beyond the moment that you felt more.

Say this opened the longing for further exchange.

I am more and then more and then even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment