Thursday, July 8, 2010

Calm Sees

The quiet calms me a times. Drinking in everything. The gagged torrent of self. The quelled rage of the world. The flood oozes and serpents through cellular nooks and crannies to my soul.

For a bit, it felt like understanding went away. Mistaken choices? Is where I am the dream and where I was the reality? Held that place for a while. Questions built of bricks of self-doubt. Holy Shit Houses mazed alone. So very quiet. Screams held deep inside because….well, because this place is beyond screams. The point of no return passed long ago and honored as such.

Then the dreams came. As peaceful as they were bizarre. Specifically unbelievable and exactly right. Each tentacle traceable to its Dead End joke root as the Muses slight of handle Their toy. Nights of them leave me dazed and less confused.

The understanding is real. The choices were right, albeit overdue. Lessening prepares for the more. My load is lighter for reasons that whisper on the get a clue whirlwind that sweeps the land.

Invisible. Exposed. Virgin displayed prior to ceremony. Breathing anew in waters of metamorphosis. The words are all around me. Soon I shall be them and they shall be yours. Soon they will go all the places needed and feed the hungry. The brewing matches the building and the feast shall be ravenous. Truth is my hunger and I nurse to a life that honors all life.

Extra. Extra. Read all about it.

Man becomes Word.

Word becomes Truth.

Truth becomes Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment