Sunday, May 2, 2010

One More Try

Here I am again.

Here I am starting over.

Square One.

Square One, one more time.

Just knew.

Justnew it was coming.

I Swore.

Swore this was all far behind me.

Here I am.

Here I am, one more time.

Hey, can you help me out, brother?

Hey, can me spare me the time?

Hey, can I stop spinning in circles?

Hey, can I survive it this time?


Thought.

Thought it was over.

Prayed.

Prayed. the worst was long gone.

Aimed.

Aimed to be do better.

Missed.

Missed the mark one more time.

Hey, can you help me, sister?

Hey, can you hold me tight?

Hey, can I stop spinning in circles?

Hey, can I just do what’s right?

Here.

Here I am spinning.

Back.

Right back where I was.

Thought.

Thought this was behind me.

Not.

Now, I’m back where I was.

Hey, can you help me out, Mother?

Why do you feel far away?

Please, can I come to you, Mother?

Please, make it safe here today.

I saw.

I saw it all coming.

It came.

It came anyway.

Help.

Is it really all over?

Shit.

Did I just piss it away?

Hey, can you help me out, brother?

Hey, can you spare me the time?

Am.

Am I just spinning in circles?

Is this?

Is this the last time?

Is this?

Is this my last time?

Please.

Please, be my last time.

Please.

Please, be my last try.

Just one.

Just one more last try.

No comments:

Post a Comment