Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Managing the Anger (Recycled)

Into the madness. Anger held like a loved bomb of self destruction being defused rather then refused or denied. Anger at weakness. Anger at cleaning up someone else’ mess. Anger at lies and deceits and manipulations. Anger barely contained but harnessed nonetheless. Anger harnessed and guided to the fields where it will drive the plow of change and cut through the bullshit rooted trunks of indulgence and denial. Into the madness to keep sane. In the anger, it hurts. Sharing that pain only increases that pain. So I keep it in the cauldron and I stew. In the anger, it hurts. Turning that pain into passionate action versus rage requires tools and skills still being mastered. Voicing that anger via words that honor the emotions yet quell them simultaneously is the balancing act on the highest wires of life. This is the human experience and the fangs of the primal are real and ache and want to rip. This is when I feel most human…and most tempted to be inhuman. This is the point of proving me to myself and living what I truly believe and see and feel…this is when I must be more me to remain in the light. This sucks. Joyously so. This is living in the truth rather than dancing in the dark delusions that things will be alright without a lot of work. This is work.

No comments:

Post a Comment