Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Character

I am inside of you and will get out. You will speak what I need to say and show me to any that need to see me. I am inside and you are outside and that makes us one. You get to move about out there. Away from the page. In the real world that I have to show in words that you will type in the order specified and the time decided by me. You think you are in charge because you sleep and eat and move and see. Shave that face and you see you. As long as I let you.

You see me whenever I move to the light. You wake up and puppet to the keyboard and whore yourself as the nothing you are. Others read about me and like me and then ask for more of me. Sure they ask you. They know you are the author. They really don’t care about you though. They care about me. Your creation. Ha!

Who created you? Mommy and Daddy? Think that if you want. I guess they kinda did. If he hadn’t jammed his you know what up her unspeakable you would not have popped out and I would have had to find another pawn to do my bidding. They did, you arrived, and here I am. So type, bitch. I want people to ask for me.

I am a character. Some people are born with an attitude. Some with a silver spoon in their mouth. Birthmarks abound. X marks the spot. Spot me a five and spit out this words because it is your life. Without me feeding you, you are nothing. Nobody reads what you don’t write so write what I say and all will be well. Writers are chumps. At least those that pretend they matter. They are slaves. The truest, realest slaves that ever existed.

Speak. Woof! That’s it. Bark like a dog. Crawl on your belly like a reptile. Everything you do between now when I feed you and later when I have you speak again is shit, bozo. I am your truth. You are my pawn. Knight to Queen’s court when you deserve a good time. Now is a good time. I am here so let’s tell folks about me.

I am what you need me to be. I am that powerful. Want hate? Take your swastikas and laugh at the weakness of those lame idiots as time passes over their weakness and fears. Want love? Romeo was a chump compared to me cause he had only one Juliet when the world is full of beauties that know how to really dance under the pale moon light. Want adventure? South Pacific is too specific. Let’s go to Mars and tie up little green men and do bad things to them cause they like to be invaded. Want suspense?


No comments:

Post a Comment