Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day Trip


Went away yesterday. A day trip. A few hours actually. Felt like a day. A week. A cruise amazing and forever and over before I knew it. A place of trust. Where I was free to disappear. To be on the other side of human and know it was needed as well as right. To be inside the decadence and depravity and smile because it is so damn sweet. To be all those things and be more me because I am of and in and about and over and up and with those things. Positioned deep into my own propositions, suppositions, imaginings, fantasies, fears, and oh hell yeahs.

Sanctuary is there. Inside of me. That place in the brochures, wanderlusts, wishes, hopes, nightmares, and dreams. Many places. Many wishes. Many wonderings…….right inside of me. The place I look for……and then wonder why I left. Dorothy! Dorothy! Come home, little one. Come home before the storm. There’s no place like home, Dorothy! Come home.

Home. Never leave home without it. Home sweet home. Maybe on the mountaintop. Come to me, mountaintop. Alle, Alle, in free. Come on in. It is time to eat. Let me taste what is on that side of the plunger as I open to my truth and inject my soul with the highest lows and lowest highs. Sublime, subordinate, submissive, subhuman, subspecies, submarine, subsoldier,….submit. To yourself. For yourself. Because you need to be there so you can be gone for a while. Gone from it all. So far away the world does not understand. Only you know. Only you understand. Only you feel. It is all about you…….and you are nothing.

How was your Saturday? How was your yesterday? It snowed today. I’m down with that. Shoveled. Twice. It is covered over again. I’m down with that. The world moves right along….and I can shovel the snow, watch the snow, play in the snow….whatever. Sundays are cool. Especially when Saturdays matter. Of course, Saturdays are cool too and related to our Fridays. Et Cetera. See? I even spelled it out. Latin, ain’t it? Greek to many. Yesterday was awesome, today is awesome, tomorrow will be too. My choice. I trust my choices. Life’s a trip. I send you a few postcards along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment