Friday, September 10, 2010

Hell's Bulletin Board

Bulletin Board Notice

From the Desk of Lucifer

I am taking tomorrow off. Thank you for the amazing progress you have made in helping forward My efforts on earth.

Hell is indeed on earth and spreading. For some, it looks a lot like Cleveland. The clock punchers move with such sweet surrender. Wars continue. Scarcity becomes truth for our future minions. Imbalance increases. The smell of hopelessness perfumes the planet. The book burners move exactly as I would. It encourages Me to see how well we have tapped those simple minds. Exclusion moves more and more to exactly where I need them to quell the light forever.

Fear escalates. Tribe separates. Herd wanders. Humans embrace their inhumanity more and more. It pleases Me to see the borders and fences………yesssssssss.

WELL DONE, TEAM!

All is well on good old planet Earth. I am barely noticed. The work they do in “His” name is so much more than any work they ever did in Mine. I am deeply pleased and greatly honored by the progress. We can focus on expansion until they consume the planet totally and begin their work here.

We began the Millennium well behind schedule yet we are now on track for record achievements in negativity, fear, hate, and weakness.

If you need to reach Me, I will know it before you do. Get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment