Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gifts

GIFTS

I am an intensely different person this Christmas season. The longing to gift love is rich and deep in my soul. A soul as linked to Yule and Solstice as it is to Jesus and His true message. His Birthday. A celebration of a gift. A gift where forgiveness is given and salvation guaranteed. Salvation is ours to lose……not to earn. We come from that place where we shall return. We come from Unconditional Love and return unto it when we shuffle off this mortal coil. We are Unconditional Love.


We are Peace on Earth……the instant we choose to be.
We are Goodwill to All…….the instant we choose to be.
We are gods and goddesses……the instant we choose to be.
We ARE Jesus………..the instant we choose to be.


We are to gift others with our light.
We are to gift others with our truth.
We are to gift others with our peace.
We are to gift others with our love.


To give light, truth, peace, and love, it must be in us.
It must be in us and then it is in all we touch.
We are the light the world needs in the darkest of times.
We are the exactly right gift that arrives at exactly the right time.


That is my hunger………to give that gift…………to share that gift……..to BE that gift.

I love you. All of you. I give you my love, my best, my soul, my truth, my joy…….and pray you receive and give it away and those you touch give it away. I pray that my gift is rich, pure, sweet, warm, and healing. I am one size fits all.

I ache to love the world to peace and joy this season…..and everyday.


Be happy. It makes me smile.
Be joyful. It makes me warm.
Be at peace. It makes me content.
Be loved. It makes me matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment