Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Believe it or not

The world just beyond your touch. Things seen without sight and tasted in the soul. Some must feel to know. So know to feel. Beyond our senses is a level of belief. A place where fiction meets fact and dances a tune the piper plays from inside the instrument as the instrument. Worlds are there. People created from inside other people’s reality that spark a new reality and beget realities beyond those realities. Introduced to us in books, mirrors, movies, mediations, contemplations, and salutations.

I knew a man once that chose not to suspend his belief. He wondered how anyone could care about all those people in all those books that are figments of someone else’s imagination. He was concrete and all those existences were abstract. Unreal. Beyond his senses. He was a successful man, Sincere in his beliefs. A being of integrity. His integrity. His reality. His sense and senses and census. He knew the world and worldly ways and moves sincerely on his path. Years ago, he shared his truth about fiction. Today, I felt that from a place beyond his reality and my own realities. The words of yesteryear digested today and revealed more truths in the remnants.

Ah, all those lovely people out there in the dark. I know them. I feel them. I am them. Those that came before are with me. Those that shall follow will feel me. I am a Being of truth. My truth was here before I arrived. I learn more of it each day. My truth shall be absorbed and become part of the whole when I move to fiction, fragment, filament, and dust. The particles shall muddy someone’s windows, broaden some horizon, and build mountains that brush the sea with shadows.

I am the hero in the Comic Books, saved by the bell, and ringing in the new year. Peace be with you, all we are saying is give peace a chance, and chances are my composure sorta slipped. Laying a finger aside of my nose, time to pick myself up, dust myself off, dance, sing a tune, play a flute…do anything I try. The truth shall set you free. Fact? Fiction? Don’t attempt to adjust the dial. I am 99 and 99/100s percent pure. Pure what? Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Honey, a strange thing happened at the office today. There was a guy there that….. Hard to believe, ain’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment